Graduate Advisor and Instructor at Academy of Art University School of Web Design + New Media.
- Taught Group Midpoint Students online and on campus from 2008 - 2014.
- Participated on the Faculty Review Committee for Midpoint MFA Thesis Projects.
- Participated on the Faculty Review Committee for Final MFA Degree Thesis Projects
- Worked with Faculty Review Committee on Curriculum Development, Equipment, Hardware and Software needs, and reporting on industry trends
- Worked 1-on-1 as a technical and design advisor for several award-winning MFA Thesis Graduate projects
- Taught web technologies to MFA students in classes with up to 20 international students.
The School of Web Design + New Media prepares students for cutting-edge careers in experiential design and digital media by teaching an integrated approach to New Media that is based on four key fundamentals: Design Thinking, Visual Communication, Technology, and User Experience. Web Design + New Media graduates are strategic thinkers, producers, and technologists poised to lead innovation on a global level.